1.4.1 and ed0 (Hydra) ethernet?

I was wondering if the ed0 (in my case Hydra) ethernet driver is working
yet?

Just recently, as a y2k upgrade, I installed 1.4.1 into my A3000 just to
discover that ed0 panics the kernel constantly. With my old 1.2.1 I didn't
have any such problems.

In the NetBSD-current (pre 1.4.2?) I didn't see any notes about fixed
ed0 driver. Is anyone working on the problem? The original bug report
is already 5 months old (17 Aug 1999):

http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=8218
[open sw-bug] NetBSD/amiga ed driver causes panics

++Tero