Subject: Re: okay, got it running so far, article mostly finished
To: Martin Steigerwald <Martin-Steigerwald@gmx.net>
From: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie@cosmos.it>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/11/2000 19:18:58
Hello Martin Steigerwald,

> Thanks for your help. I got everything running so far and start to
> understand how it works. The article is mostly finished. Wow, it may well
> get 4 pages. But then I speak about 3 Unixes, AROS and GeekGadgets, quite
> much for one article ;-).

 If you need more info about AROS, I would suggest reading that VERY
INTERESTING article:

  http://amiga.eden.it/dossier/aros/aros.html

 (guess who's the author? :-)

> In the next time I guess I will try to make a difference listing from the
> CD-ROM to the FTP-Server and grab all good packages that are not on the
> CD-ROM. Or is there any NetBSD/amiga 1.4.1 CD-ROM which is complete? What
> about a new gateway CD-ROM?

 AFAIK, the latest Gateway CD is the Vol.3, made a couple of years ago.
So it seems the only possibility to get NetBSD/amiga on CD is purchaing
the Amiga Unix Compendium :-)

--
   _  Bernardo Innocenti <bernie@cosmos.it> or <bernie@worldlink.it>
_ //  Amiga & UNIX developer - Sysop of SystemShock BBS