Re: Review article for Amiga Unix Compendium

> >Debian has "ae",
> >very simple, but works. RedHat don't need one cause it runs via X11 right
> >after installing it.
>
> Still those Linuxes all have 'vi' in every base dist too. Guess why? No. 'vi'
> is there to stay. No bashing will help. BTW I am not a 'vi' fan as you might
> have been led to believe. IMHO nothing comes close to CED on AmigaOS but if I

Please understand that I never spoke of "bashing it away". IMHO it should
stay there. But it could be complemented by an simple and easy editor for
people not wanting to use "vi" in the first time. Thats all.

--
Martin 'Helios' Steigerwald  - http://helios.home.pages.de
PGP: http://home.pages.de/~helios/autor/wie-erreichen.html