Re: Well I got it working - without "vi" *g*

Napisane 08-Sty-00 przez: Martin Steigerwald...

>Hi!

>X11 and KDE is now up running [...]
>even tough its a really minimal X11... twm... this reminds me of
>AmiWin...

Aren't you by any chance messing the ideas of X server and window manager
here?

>Thanks a lot for your comments I am learning, and now you see that even a
>non "vi" unix lamer can set up NetBSD with a little help. ;)

... but you can not control it. It is a dangerous time as you will be
temptated... [Obi-Wan Kenobi]

Another question: What for? For a kind of maso fun? ;-) Surely!

>Well this one challenged me enough to keep me up till 2 o Clock in the
>night. Gotta get some sleep now ;). Don't ever say again I can't install
>that beast.

I won't. You have just taken your first step into a larger world... [Obi-Wan
Kenobi]

--
      / /
     / /