Subject: Re: Review article for Amiga Unix Compendium
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
From: Martin Steigerwald <Martin-Steigerwald@gmx.net>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/09/2000 16:29:12
> On Fri, Jan 07, 2000 at 07:03:01PM -0100, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> >
> > - First one is the editor to use to change the config files. As it seems
> > NetBSD basic installation only contains ed and vi, both are IMHO not what
> > I ever call an usable software - this is my personal oppinion.
>
> Can we please move this discussion out of here?

Okay, no problem. Actually for me that thing is eaten. Cause I actually
learned to install me an editor I can work with and thats it.

So if I ever make an installation description for NetBSD for
"Amiga-Magazin" which seems quite likely, I give users some hints when
they want to use another editor than "vi"... and thats it for now.

--
Martin 'Helios' Steigerwald  - http://helios.home.pages.de
PGP: http://home.pages.de/~helios/autor/wie-erreichen.html