Subject: Re: Review article for Amiga Unix Compendium
To: Port Amiga <port-amiga@NetBSD.org>
From: Patryk =?iso-8859-2?Q?=A3ogiewa?= <silverdr@inet.com.pl>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/09/2000 02:08:04
Napisane 08-Sty-00 przez: David Brownlee...

[...]

>If you do not want Joe Doe trying to install NetBSD, then you
>can ignore them, but the more people who know about NetBSD, the
>more likely people who _will_ benefit from it will know and
>try it - a strong "NetBSD is for experts only" message can hurt
>that. A better message is "NetBSD is the best for experts" :)

That's what I eventually fully agree with. The better message I mean ;-)

It's only that this softflame was started by an unfortunate kind of "NetBSD
has only ed and vi which is not a usable software" statement that made some
(non vi fans) people a bit mad...

--
      / /
     / /