Subject: Re: Review article for Amiga Unix Compendium
To: =?iso-8859-2?Q?Kolbj=F8rn?= Barmen <kolla@nvg.ntnu.no>
From: Patryk =?iso-8859-2?Q?=A3ogiewa?= <silverdr@inet.com.pl>
List: port-amiga
Date: 01/09/2000 00:54:31
Napisane 08-Sty-00 przez: Kolbj=F8rn Barmen...

[...]

>> Ok, sorry. Probably I should have read this. I was used to the habit o=
>> Linux that it seen just seems to mount read-only and thats it... no ne=
ed
>> to give an extra option as the computer itself can find out what optio=
n to
>> use.

>Linux and netbsd do not differ here, linux also comlains.

Complains but mounts. It tries to be smarter and guesses: "Oh! Another #$=
@$!
user... surely he forgot the 'read-only' option. I better add it for him
before he starts flaming me on the net..." ;-) That's the difference.

-- =

      / /
     / /
    / /  silverdr@wfmh.org.pl