Re: Review article: Comparison NetBSD / Linux for Amiga

>  The fact that Linux distributions come with loads of software has
>  it's good sides and bad sides: OTOH, you get (almost) everything you
>  ever wished for, OTOtherH a lot of crap you'll never use takes up
>  valuable disk space. One of the things I liked about NetBSD in the
>  first place was that it's so small.

So this can be a difference worth to mention? NetBSD has a small and well
defined base distribution, whereas Linux most often have big distributions
with all bells and whistles which not everyone would need?

--
Martin 'Helios' Steigerwald  - http://helios.home.pages.de
PGP: http://home.pages.de/~helios/autor/wie-erreichen.html