Re: kernel make depend

After hours of trying, i still cant make this work. I'm stuck in a "catch
22"-situation. I can't recompile the kernel since make depends fails and I can't
decide wheather it's the kernel that fails since I can't recompile the kernel.

Could trying OpenBSD solve the problem. Linux is not an option since I need the
A2024-driver and by the way, I want BSD.

/Roos