(xsrc) SharedXtReqs in NetBSD.cf?

Hi,

shouldn't there be a define for SharedXtReqs in
/usr/xsrc/xc/config/cf/NetBSD.cf?

At least for NetBSD/amiga (current), I get for example:
/usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol "_SmcSaveYourselfDone" in
vim:/usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6.0
(with a current vim from /usr/pkgsrc). vim (and probably
other programs using certain functions from libXt need
at least to be linked against libSM and libICE, too.

See the defines in OpenBSD.cf for MipsArchitecture. Maybe
these are ok for Amiga. Should there be a define for
SharedXmuReqs, too? Am I missing something?

Regards
    Ingolf
--

Ingolf Koch                      Beste Kneipe in Jena-Ost
PGP: 0x7B3B5661  213C 828E 0C92 16B5  05D0 4D5B A324 EC04