SingleUser-Problem (2)

Hi there!

I wanted to make a more precisely report of my problem:

1) I install the miniroot.fs like written in the manual.
2) I start with loadbsd -a netbsd
   @ the beginning of the screen of every boot come the two lines:
    *[netbsd d.out symbole table not valid]*
*    [no symbol tables format found]*
3) The booting goes ahead normal until after the line '10 views', there
   stands:
    *warning found rdb->secpercyl(209)!=rdb->nsectors(210)*rdb->nheads(1)*
   but it continues normaly...
4) I install the sets of your 1.4.1-FTP-Side over a AmigaDos-Partition:
   The sets: base, comp, etc, man, misc, xserver. The kern I downloaded
   too, but I don't know what happens with that.
5) The other sets I take from the Gateway-CD (NetBSD 1.3.2)
6) After Time-Code etc. it comes the message, that it was installed and
   is ok.
7) So I reboot with loadbsd -a netbsd.
8) @ the line the fsck starts the failure comes like that:
   */dev/rsd0a: bad super block: magic number wrong*
*   /dev/rsd0a: unexpected inconsistency; run fsck_ffs manually*
*   automatic file system check failed; help!*
9) So then comes (surely) the single-user mode. If a start fsck or fsck_ffs
   mostely comes:
   * bad super block: magic number wrong*
*    fsck: /dev/rsd0a: floating point exception.*
10) If I start fsck often, it could happen, that it really does something:
    The normal phase 1.. checking.
    *Phase 5: CG 0: bad magic number blk(s) missing in bit maps, salvage? y*
*    summary information bad, salvage? y*
*    mark filesystem clean? y*
11) So If I then reboot, the same thing happens.

PLEASE HELP!!

Markus