PC Formatted Zip Disks

Hello all,
I've been trying to mount an msdos type zipdisk onto my Amiga and not getting
anywhere. The zip drive works as I have used it on the Amiga side without
problems. I've tried this command:

mount -t msdos /dev/sd1c /mount

The Zip drive light does go on and I get the error:

mount_msdos: mount: Invalid argument

here is the disklabel for /dev/sd1:

# /dev/sd1c:
type: SCSI
disk: SCSI disk
label: fictitious
flags:
bytes/sector: 512
sectors/track: 32
tracks/cylinder: 64
sectors/cylinder: 2048
cylinders: 96
total sectors: 196608
rpm: 3600
interleave: 1
trackskew: 0
cylinderskew: 0
headswitch: 0           # milliseconds
track-to-track seek: 0  # milliseconds
drivedata: 0

3 partitions:
#        size   offset    fstype   [fsize bsize   cpg]
  c:   196608        0      unused        0     0         # (Cyl.    0 - 95)
disklabel: boot block size 0
disklabel: super block size 0

this is a correctly formated PC zip disk. What do i do to be able to mound it?

Thanks for your time

--
Ben Bogart
NetBSD 1.3.2, Custom Kernel, Amiga 3000, 24MB Ram, 2.1GB HD, EGS Spectrum Card.

"CPU clock speed in nothing--system architecture is everything."
 - John Blommers, Hewlett-Packard