Re: MACHINE_NEW_NONCONTIG

Thanks, Michael:  -n1 and -n2 does properly post memory now, but it looks like
there are bigger
problems now.  An ugly UVM fault occurs when I concatenate memory, after a few
seconds of running
through the rc.  First run, it happened at inetd; now it occurs at fsck_ffs, so
maybe it's happening
whenever it hits the phys mem boundary:

[...]
Automatic boot in progress, starting file system checks.
/dev/rsd1a: file system is clean; not checking
uvm_fault(0xcd980, 0x0, 0, 0x1) -> 0x1
  type 8, code [mmu,,ssw]: 505
trap type 8, code = 505, v = c
pid = 16, pc = 000B8568, ps = 2404, sfc = 1, dfc = 1
[... kernel stack ...]
panic: MMU fault
Stopped in fsck_ffs at 0x95356         unlk     a6
db>

As a sanity check I used 'loadbsd -a -n2 netbsd' on Ignatios' bona-fide kernel
from netbsd.org, and
I get the same UVM dump.

--dhop