Subject: Re: Display Problem, during "Loadbsd -b netbsd"
To: Daniel Bejron Andersson <beirona@algonet.se>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 08/29/1999 22:46:14
On Sat, Aug 28, 1999 at 01:04:27PM +0200, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 27, 1999 at 11:37:58PM +0200, Daniel Bejron Andersson wrote:
> >
> > > hm. I suggest, that you blindly:
> >
> > > ctrl-c
> > > iteconfig -h 576 [returnkey]
> > > exit [returnkey]
> >
> > > (I didn't try this; if this doesn't work as I expected, ask again)
> >
> > Tried this both booting from swap and when doing "loadbsd -b netbsd"
> > but it dosn't work. From what I can make out (HARDLY) it dosn't break on
> > ctrl-c but writes something about "Default "jibberish" :" or " "Jibberish"
> > default:".
>
> Hm. I'll test this tonight.

Ok. Stupid me. Can't work, because the miniroot does not have iteconfig.

I've uploaded a kernel modified to use PAL to
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/amiga/misc/netbsd.pal.141/*

You have to use it with loadbsd. (I didn't bother to build a new miniroot).

After doing the installation, you should mount_ados the AMigaOS partition
and copy that kernel to your root, if you want to use bootblock booting.

Regards,
	Ignatios