A2410: newbie asking again

Hi there,

I'm new to this newgroup, so please be patiened if I'm asking already
answered questions.

Having installed NetBSD 1.3.2 on my A3000-25, 2/8MB, 330+520MB, A2410
(from Gateway3), I found that A2410 is supported only as console.  No X
:(.  After looking up the news-archives on NetBSD.org I only found that
two discussion threads from October 1998.  Please correct me if I'm not
right!

Is there still somebody working on this graphics-card?  If not, could
anyone else be so kind and give me some hints about the source mentioned
in "X and A2410" & Re:'s or "X11R sources for A2410!" & Re;'s?  I would
be willing to try and spend some time programming, but I don't know
where to start nor what to do.  Are there prelimanaries required (beside
programming C/Unix)?

Any help or hints will be gratefully accepted, thanks in advance

Matthias Haenel