Re: kernel won't boot

Hello juillerat

Le 25-Juil-99, juillerat joel a écrit:

> Hello,
>
> after months waiting, i finally upgraded to netbsd 1.4 - i upgraded
> my Amiga last year, and was waiting on the Cyberstorm MK3 driver...
>
> but...
>
> the 1.4 kernel won't boot, on my machine, it locks up before opening
> the console screen, just stay with a grey screen...

I have the same problem than you (lock up with netbsd 1.4). See my config
below.
I test the kernel from OpenBsd, it works but I can't install it.

Can you send me your kernel. maybe, I will be more lucky!

Thanks.

Regards
Micronik BigTower (rev 4.0)  -  Amiga 4000 (rev B)  - Kickstart v40.68
            A3640 (rev 3.1)  -     16 Mo  -   FireBall SE 4.3 Go
        Picasso IV (v 1.2)   -  GVP A4000-HC+8 Series II (rev 2)
GVP IO/Extender (rev 6)      -   iiyama 19" Pro 45
      Epson Stylus Color     -  US Robotics  Sporster Vi