Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: installing miniroot filesystem
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Patryk =?iso-8859-2?Q?=A3ogiewa?= <silverdr@inet.com.pl>
List: port-amiga
Date: 07/21/1999 16:33:03
Napisane 21-Lip-99 przez: rene_schrader-boelsche@WestLB.de...

>>Hi
>>How can I install the miniroot filesystem on my Swap partition?  (I don't
>>understand the Syntax of xsetdev)

>>xstreamtodev --input=your_miniroot.fs --rdb-name=your_swap_partition_name
>Hm, Can I realy type

>xstreamtodev --input=miniroot.fs --rdb-name=hda2:

Check your AmigaOS's hdtoolbox's (RDB) name for that partition. If you have
really NAMED your NetBSD's swap partition as 'hda2' in hdtoolbox then go on
with it (without the ':' colon at the end).

>hda2: is the Name of the swap-partition.

Be sure 'hda2' (not 'hda2:') is the name you have given to that partition.
Don't mix _given_ RDB names with linux partition naming scheme!

--
      / /
     / /