Re: Spectrum issues revisited

> >  Cool. Who would have thought? :-)))
>
> Uhm, yes. It will even set the clean flag.
>
> the AmigaOS "bffs-1.5beta", whoever, also is rumoured to read and write
> 4.4bsd ffs correctly, but I never tried it.

 I have been unable to make bffs1.5b work so far, but I found a
 workaround: I can read/write 4.4bsd filesystems with the ufs
 filesystem of linux 2.2.x kernels. This is even better because
 I'm normally reading Unix (tar) floppies under Linux, as is it more
 reliable than rawdisk and friends under AmigaOS, and such floppies
 cannot be read with NetBSD.