Subject: Re: Motif 2.0 Library
To: Ben Bogart <b_bogart@portal.ca>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 07/03/1999 09:12:39
On Fri, Jul 02, 1999 at 06:58:26PM -0700, Ben Bogart wrote:
> Hello all, I'm trying to compile a package that requires Motif 2.0+ but cannot find the distribution, but as i recall Motif is a commercial product so i would not be able to find anything anyhow. I've pointed the Makefile to lesstif libraries and the X11R6 Xm includes but gcc complains that two files are missing, combobox and another widget that is currently excaping me... Has anyone compiled Papyrus 1.1.1 succesfully under netbsd/amiga?

Ben,

you should ask at least on port-m68k, (for advice on how to compile it on
m68k cpus), better yet on netbsd-users or tech-pkg. (We have a lesstif package;
don't know how recent it is wrt. Motif.)

There should be no Amiga specific problem about compiling *tif applications,
and there are lots of other people out there that use NetBSD....

Regards,
	Ignatios