RAM and X

Hello! this is a very strange little question taht i don't expect anyone to be
able to answer but the infomation would be very valuable to me.

I run an Amiga 3000, with EGS-Spectrum Card, 2.1GB HD, 4MB Fast, GENERIC
Kernel.

because of the EGS card my computer ctually ends up with 1.8MB for netbsd, I
have run X and it works but definatly VERY slowly. I wanted to know how much
of a speed increase i could expect from upgrading to 16MB of ram? (14 after
egs card)

Thanks!

Ben Bogart