Error 27 on boot up.

Hello,

Hmm. I just turned on my machine, and it gave me an error 27, then continued
to boot the Amiga in WB mode. Can some one point me in the right direction
here? What's an error 27? Where can I get a list of error codes?

Things I've done recently. I finally connected the ZIP/JAZ drives to the
SCSI port on the Warp Engine. I tried removing that, but no change. I also
moved some SIMMS around on the Warp. The last thing I want to do is play
with those SIMMS again. The Warps SIMMs slots are very weak. :(. Anyway, I
also went to do a re-install of BSD, and the install started to go fine. I
just stoped it because I'd rather learn how to fix it than to just
re-install it all. Any help is always appreciated.

Kind regards
Alex

--
It is better to have tried and failed than to have failed to try, but
the result's the same.