Trouble building KDEBASE

Hi all,

I'm trying to build KDE on my NetBSD-1.3.2 system, but up to now without luck.
I have unpacked the package-sources  found on the Gateway! V3 CD's into
/usr/pkgsrc, removed the directory distfiles, and made a softlink to the
directory on CD-2 containing the distfiles (ln -s /mnt/cd1/packages/distfiles
distfiles). This works pretty well for me and safes a lot of diskspace.

Everyting goes will up to the point where the system tries to build kdebase;
the configuration stops:
(and it doesn't matter wether I'm just making, making install, or making a
package, nor if I trie to build the complete package in one go (from
/usr/pkgsrc/x11/kde) or in pieces)

checking for QT... libraries /usr/pkg/lib, headers /usr/pkg/include/qt
checking if Qt compiles without flags... no
checking for moc... /usr/pkg/bin/moc
checking for rpath... yes
checking for bool... yes
checking for KDE... libraries /usr/pkg/lib, headers /usr/pkg/include
checking for extra includes... no
checking for extra libs... no
checking for kde headers installed... configure: error: your system is not able
to compile a small KDE application!
Check, if you installed the KDE header files correctly.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

I DID of course check the headerfiles and they ARE in /usr/pkg/include. After
all, kdelibs was build nicely.
Also, just trying things, I unpacked (but not installed) the binary-package for
kdelibs and cp'd all the *.h files into /usr/pkg/include, but still to no avail.

Could this have something to do with my entries in /etc/mk.conf?

Kylian# cat /etc/mk.conf
LOCALBASE= /usr/pkg
PREFIX= /usr/pkg
M68060= YES
COPTS= -m68060
HAVE_MOTIF= YES
PAPERSIZE= A4

Or do I miss something in /etc/ld.so.conf?

Kylian# cat /etc/ld.so.conf
/usr/lib
/usr/pkg/lib
/usr/X11R6/lib