Install Gateway 3 (NetBSD 1.3.2)

Hello,

Sorry if some of these issues have been asked/answered before, but I'm haveing
a bit of trouble installed NetBSD from the Gateway 3 CD.

System: A4000 in a Micronick Tower 16MB RAM on MB KS 3.1
CPU   : Warp Engine 040/40 w/48Mb onboard
Cards : Toaster 4K, Picasso IV w/Concierto , Phone Pak, A4066, and Buddah
        Z-II w/Catweasle
Drives:
        SCSI: None
         IDE: 2x Segate (ST51080A) 1.2GB 1 for ADOS, 1 for NetBSD (700+MB
              main, 64MB swap, 200MB ADOS share)
        Buddha: Not supported, so I wont list unless anyone needs me to.
and actually install everything, but when I reboot and use the startup menu
to boot into the BSD partition,  nothing happens, then the system boots into
Workbench.

Background info: I simply copied the needed files from
CD0:NetBSD-1.3.2/Amiga and CD0:Gateway into the shared partition on the BSD
drive keeping the hirearchy intact. Can some offer some advice/help or pint
me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
--
Success is like a fart - only your own smells nice.
-- James P. Hogan