Re: pcmcia

Markus Illenseer wrote:

> > Does NetBSD 1.3.3 support PCMCIA cards on Amiga?
>
>  Doesnt. One issue is, that the Amiga (A1200/A600) does have PCMCIA-1
> slots, not PCMCIA-2 as supported by NetBSD/i386 (and probably other
> platforms).

Are you sure? My A1200's manual says that it does have a PCMCIA 2.0 slot,
and my PCMCIA 2.0 compatible NE2k card works well with cnet.device and Miami
under AmigaOS. The cnet.device comes with source code. I wonder if it would
be possible to hack PCMCIA support for NetBSD/amiga without unreasonable work.

--
Tommi Leino
namhas%netmill.fi@localhost http://majik.netti.fi