Where in h... is adduser

Hi

I just installed NetBSD 1.3.3 and have a problem with it:

Surely i'm too dumb but i can't find the adduser command !!!

I'm logging in as root and enter the command adduser

result => adduser command not found

find doesn't find it anyway.

a man file of adduser exists, so it should be there

Installed sets: base.tgz, comp.tgz, etc.tgz, games.tgz, man.tgz, misc.tgz,
text.tgz

Yes, i own an unix-manual (some kind of first steps book) and use it. :)

--
Thomas Gregor (tgregor%nwn.de@localhost)

Using windows is like driving a FERRARI with a caravan on the hook.

This e-Mail has been sent using an AMIGA