Re: 1.3.2 and AriadneII

On Wed, Jan 06, 1999 at 10:18:02PM +0100, Jens Dueholm Christensen wrote:
> Hi there
>
> I'm about to install 1.3.2 and I'd like to know if there's support for
> AriadneII,

not in 1.3.2 or 1.3.3.
>               if it comming in the near future
not into 1.3.2 or 1.3.3
>                                               or if there's a fix somewhere
> for it...

its not a matter of brokenness and fixes. Its a matter of a completely new
card needing a completely new driver, depending on completely new chip support
in the public developer version NetBSD_current, so at the moment, it is
NetBSD-current only.

It _might_ be possible to back-port this to 1.3.x, but it is not trivial.