Re: FAS216 SCSI: still not merged in 1.3.3 ?

On Tue, Jan 05, 1999 at 08:04:49PM +0100, Ruben van Staveren wrote:

> Humm... a quick boot of a virgin 1.3.3 GENERIC kernel learned
> me that the `fix' for the FAS216 is still only to be found in -current ?
>
> It is strange this bugfix was not merged with 1.3.3

Yes, and I feel very silly about it.

Apparently, inside the NetBSD project, none of the Amigians pursued it
himself as it was a non-Amiga problem, and the pk's pullup request was
forgotten or slipped the cracks.

I promise to find a way to build a 1.3.3 + this fix (as a bonus, +
Multisession CD read capability) in the next, say, two weeks.

Ruben: which ncr53c54.c version (near the top of the file) is exactly needed?

Regards,
        Ignatios Souvatzis