Re: kernel

> Can anyone compile a netbsd kernel for me?

Sure.

> With support for: CV64 (console), A3000 internal scsi (with apollo scsi
> fix!!),
> A2065 ethernet, scsi hd, scsi cdrom, sound, amiga floppy drive and all
> the other things that are needed.

As I don't have much time, please provide your configuration file
(see /usr/src/sys/arch/amiga/conf/GENERIC) and send it to me.
Then it's just a matter of minutes for me (and a couple of hours
for my A3000...).

> Please, I really need it to run netbsd on my amiga, the a3000 internal
> scsi doesn't work.

Just send me that file, I'll compile it (NetBSD 1.3.3, of course),
and send your new kernel back. Oh, and I will also need that fix file.

Rainer.

Rainer Doemer
Information and Computer Science         email: doemer%ics.uci.edu@localhost
University of California, Irvine   http://www.ics.uci.edu/~doemer/