Subject: Connecting the keyboard to different screens.
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Ola Eriksson <email@hetpost.ml.org>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/05/1998 04:17:33
Hello!!!

I was just woundering if there was anyway of telling the computer to send
the input from the keyboard to another tty. Or i might should say: how
do i tell the computer to use for example ttye0 as console, instead of
ttye3.  Not permanently at an reboot or something. But if it would be
possible to, sort of, switch between the screens. Use two consoles on
one computer.  (Does anyone understand what I'm talking about, because
I'm not really sure myselfe anymore :-) )

And how does NetBSD decide what gfx device to use as the console?

With Regards
//Ola Eriksson   --    arctic@hetpost.ml.org