Shared Libraries

Hi,

I've recently installed NetBSD 1.3.2 from the 'Gateway!' CD, volume 3. I'm
now attempting to install some of the binary distributions that came on the
companion disc. However, whenever I attempt to run the new programs, I get
an 'ld.so: libXpm.so: File not found' type message.

The programs I am attempting to install are 'fvwm2' and 'xv', which I am
extracting into my /usr/X11R6/ root. The unfound libraries are
'libXpm.so.4.10' and 'libjpeg.so.7.0'.

Since I'm not exactly an expert with unix style OS's, I don't know if I
already have these files! (They're not in /usr/lib/ or /usr/X11R6/lib/ with
the rest of the libXxxx.so files.) Have I missed something, or am I
supposed to get these files from somewhere else? Please don't say I have to
compile them myself!! :/

--
Matt.
Amiga 1200T,060/50,16+2,1Gb