Subject: Re: cybppc.device
To: Markus Illenseer <markus@core.de>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kolbj=F8rn_Barmen?= <kolla@nvg.org>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/31/1998 16:05:14
On Fri, 30 Oct 1998, Markus Illenseer wrote:

> > When is the cybppc.device expected to be supported by NetBSD?
>
>  Probably never ever. Is there any reason for NetBSD to support a library
> when normally it overtakes the Amiga and drops all devices and libraries?
> (If you mean a PPC-port: in the works)

Oh the helpfull and never sarcastic NetBSD crowd is there to help you...
..again :)

He ofcourse wondered if there was any work done to support the UW-SCSI
controller wich residents on the CS-PPC and CS-mkIII acc-cards from Phase5.

Was that so hard to understand?

Oh.. yes, I'm only lurking here, should have unsubscribed years ago,
but just havent :)

Any progress on the NetBSD/PPC yet?
Oh, and how are those *virtual* *colour* consoles going?

Hehe,,, *running.. hiding... back to the linux camp...*

 Kolbjørn Barmen |   a3k/o6o/6o4e/AmigaOS/MacOS/Linux-PPC    |    // T e a m
 <kolla@nvg.org> | a12ooCT/o3o/Linux-m68k   a6oo/o3o/AmigaOS | \XX/ A M I G A
 Nettverksgruppa |     "I met the Amiga and fell in love..." | <amiga.nvg.org>