Subject: loadbsd Problem
From: Richard Knight <rknight@vaxxine.com>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/26/1998 10:14:47
Hi:

I'm a newcomer to NetBSD and this list. I have succeeded in installing
NetBSD and X11, but I have problems invoking the loadbsd command from
the Amiga. It only works correctly about one time in five.

When I enter "loadbsd -A -a netbsd", any of the following may happen:

- correct start of NetBSD
- "EMT trap" message and return to shell prompt
- "Bus error" message. No return to shell prompt
- Immediate machine crash.
- "Floatng point exception" message, followed shortly by crash
- "Can't open expansion library" message, followed shortly by crash

I would appreciate any suggestions for resolving this problem.

Richard

A4000/060/PIV/Emplant

--

<tsb>