Subject: Segmentation fault running fvwm and mozilla-export
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: John Vrolijk <dsnjvro@dsnstar.dsn.ericsson.se>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/22/1998 11:18:56
Hello
I've recently installed NetBSD 1.3.2 from the Gateway 3 CD and it
works ok, except for some part of X11. I can't seem to run any of the window
manager's that  come with the packages. All except the default twm are
bailing out with  Segmentation fault. I even tried to compile fvwm
using the supplied source but the result is the same: Segmentation
fault. Also, the included mozilla gives me the same Segmentation fault.

I'm running NetBSD 1.3.2 on an A2000 (actually it is an A500 Plus
motherboard  in a towercase), Picasso IV (4MB), GVP Gforce Combo 040
with 16MB Ram.

Any ideas anyone ?