troubles with window managers from Gateway 3

Hello

I've recently installed NetBSD 1.3.2 from the Gateway 3 CD and it works
ok, except for X11. I can't seem to run any of the window manager's that
come with the packages. All except the default twm are bailing out with
Segmentation fault. I even tried to compile fvwm using the supplied source
but the result is the same: Segmentation fault.

I'm running NetBSD 1.3.2 on an A2000 (actually it is an A500 Plus motherboard
in a towercase), Picasso IV (4MB), GVP Gforce Combo 040 with 16MB Ram.

Any ideas anyone ?

Regards

John Vrolijk