Subject: X11R sources for A2410!
To: port-amiga@netbsd.org <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Marc Schrooten <marc@bc-verlag.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/19/1998 11:57:43
Hi !

Finally I got the X11R4-Packet of Amiga Unix 2.1 (sources) for the A2410
University of Lowell gfx card.
Got it from Olaf Barthel (ex?) software consultant of AT.
He informed me that if there is any copyright to the sources, it is by
the University of Lowell.
So if anybody wants to port it, drop me a note and I will send the
source. Unfortunately am not able to do it myself because I am new to
UN*X-stuff and not that good in c-programming.
In addition to this I got all manuals concerning the TIGA standard and
TMS hardware from Texas Instruments (in .pdf format).
I will send this, too. (If you want).

greets
    marc