Subject: Re: Problema with kaffe
To: Guido Falsi +-|- <mad@mail.cosmos.it>
From: Thorsten Frueauf <s_frueau@ira.uka.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/14/1998 23:44:35
Hello!

> I'm having trouble compiling pkgsrc/lang/kaffe on amiga, while configuring it
> stops with an error while checking for trampolines:
> [...]
> Anyone knows how to solve this problem? Some dependacies left out from the
> Makefile?
> Or simply some feature not in the amiga port?

As far as I understood the 1.0.b1 stuff the m68k trampoline code was not
yet provided. I updated our kaffe package to 1.0.b2, it should be
available after the next supscan. I had no time yet to compile it
on amiga, but you should give it a try, maybe the authors added the
missing code in this beta version.

Greets
--
   Name  : Thorsten Frueauf            Milano@irc cri@onaliM       //