Subject: Installed and ready to go (almost)
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Centro Amiga <centro.amiga@ip.pt>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/14/1998 09:54:44
Hya

I did it !!! I installed it !!! The installation docs were missing the fi=
nal part.
There was no mention of how you should install the sets but thnx to the n=
ice
ppl on this list i managed to do it. The problem is that now i`ve got a b=
igger
problem than before. When the system boots, it kept asking for a login+pa=
sswd,
and i didn`t knew what to do. So i went to the Gateway 3 CD and browsed t=
hrough
the files. I logged in as root and it went ok. Then i changed my passwd a=
nd it went ok.
Now, the problem is, how in blazes do i get to install a new user??? And =
why can`t i
access some dirs??? Am i not supposed to be the supervisor ??? Come on pp=
l,
please help me, and i promise to write a nice doc called THE COMPLETE INS=
TALL
GUIDE TO NETBSD FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN`T DO IT BY THEMSELVES (ie ME ;-) )

BTW: Nice thing this MAN command. Gotta do something like it for the AMIG=
A :-)

Cya

Silver
aka Nuno Trancoso