Subject: Re: Docs on port accessing!!!
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
From: Ola Eriksson <email@hetpost.ml.org>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/10/1998 16:29:31
On Thu, 8 Oct 1998, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

> > I was just woundering if anyone knew of some documentation, or
> > information or whatever on how to access ports under netbsd?
>
> Both mouse ports are input only, and create "struct firm_event" packets
> when read, consisting of a timestamp and event type.
>
> (e.g., you could connect your mouse to the second mouse port and install
> start the X server with Xamiga -mouse /dev/mouse1)
>
> The full format is documented in /sys/arch/amiga/dev/vuid_event.h.

Ok, thanks, i think! :\  But this is my very first project under NetBSD
(or any unix clone what so ever). So I would probably need some more
basic information on how to do this! :) (might should have mentiond
that in the original message).

But is there any doc or information somewhere on how I do this? Alittle
more basic! :)

Thanks.

//Ola Eriksson -- arctic@hetpost.ml.org