Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.32 Install troubles
To: None <port-amiga@netbsd.org>
From: Centro Amiga <centro.amiga@ip.pt>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/10/1998 09:53:52
Hya

> I went back over the partition setup and no success, i fear there is so=
mething
> strange about my hardware that for some reason it does not like? I will=
 try
> and reformatting those partitions as amiga partitions and then starting=
 again
> see if that helps.

Sounds familiar. At the last count i had already formated my partititions=
 6x.
That`s one of the reasons i came to the list. I know nothing (almost)  ab=
out
UN*X OS and i`m having a hard tiime. I can get to the point where the ins=
tall
program asks to install the sets, but i don`t know hoe to acess them. The=
y are
stored in an Amiga FFS partititions. HEELLLPPPP!!!!!

BTW: I have an A4000 + CyberStormPPC 060/50 604/233 + CyberVisionPPC
+ 128 MB (CyberStorm) 16MB (Motherboard) + 1.6 GB IDE HardDrive + 16x CDR=
OM.

Any idea of when there will be a driver for the CVPPC? I would do itif i =
knew how,
but i`m still strugling to get to understand C. =

Cya

Silver
aka Nuno Trancoso=