Re: miniroot.fs copy-trouble

On 05-Sep-98, Mark Michael wrote:

> I have trouble by copying the miniroot.fs to the swap-partition. I have
> partitioned the NetBSD-partitions. I boot AmigaDOS, open a shell and type:
> xstreamtodev --input=miniroot.fs --rdb-name=HD4
> xstreamtodev begin to work. But after 5% it ends! Without any comment. I
> think, there must somewhere an error. But where?

 Don't panic! That's perfectly normal. The percentage printed by
xstreamtodev refers to the total partition size. So, in your case,
the miniroot filesystem takes only 5% of the total available space
and no errors occurred.

 You can go on with the installation.

--
  // Bernardo Innocenti - SystemShock BBS