Subject: Re: loadbsd doc? (SCSI problems)
To: Markus Illenseer <markus@core.de>
From: Gerard Cornu <gcornu@dtr.fr>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/04/1998 11:16:04
On 04-Oct-98, Markus Illenseer wrote:

> > I have heard that there are options in "loadbsd" regarding SCSI =

> > problems, but I can't find any doc about loadbsd!

>  The only option which might be of interest do you is "-I". Try
> "loadbsd -I ff"

Thanks Markus. =

I tried it, and am still booting with it, but I still get SCSI bus =

hang up, less frequently, that's sure, but I still get some.

My controller is a DKB4091 with ROM 40.13 on a 4000 desktop with =

ROM 3.1 and Buster 11. The HD is a Conner CFP1080S.

Under AmigaOS I never get anything like that.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Gerard.
--
             ,