Subject: Re: loadbsd doc? (SCSI problems)
To: None <gcornu@dtr.fr>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@core.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 10/04/1998 08:53:37
> I have heard that there are options in "loadbsd" regarding SCSI
> problems, but I can't find any doc about loadbsd!

 loadbsd -h

NAME
	loadbsd - loads NetBSD from amiga dos.
SYNOPSIS
	loadbsd [-abhkpstADSVZ] [-c machine] [-m mem] [-n flags] [-I sync-inhibit] kernel
OPTIONS
	-a  Boot up to multiuser mode.
	-A  Use AGA display mode, if available.
	-b  Ask for which root device.
	    Its possible to have multiple roots and choose between them.
	-c  Set machine type. [e.g 3000; use 32000+N for DraCo rev. N]
	-D  Enter debugger
	-h  This help message.
	-I  Inhibit sync negotiation. Option value is bit-encoded targets.
	-k  Reserve the first 4M of fast mem [Some one else
	    is going to have to answer what that it is used for].
	-m  Tweak amount of available memory, for finding minimum amount
	    of memory required to run. Sets fastmem size to specified
	    size in Kbytes.
	-n  Enable multiple non-contiguous memory: value = 0 (disabled),
	    1 (two segments), 2 (all avail segments), 3 (same as 2?).
	-p  Use highest priority fastmem segement instead of the largest
	    segment. The higher priority segment is usually faster
	    (i.e. 32 bit memory), but some people have smaller amounts
	    of 32 bit memory.
	-s  Boot up in singleuser mode (default).
	-S  Include kernel symbol table.
	-t  This is a *test* option.  It prints out the memory
	    list information being passed to the kernel and also
	    exits without actually starting NetBSD.
	-V  Version of loadbsd program.
	-Z  Force kernel load to chipmem.
HISTORY
	This version supports Kernel version 720 +\n",

 The only option which might be of interest do you is "-I". Try
"loadbsd -I ff"

--
Markus Illenseer
NetBSD 1.3.2 CD-ROM "Gateway! Vol. 3" now shipping!  See:  http://core.de/