Re: CV3D and X-Windows

On 30.09.98, 22:25:31, Markus Illenseer wrote:
> > The name is somewhat misleading, it reads CyberGraphX mode files,
> > which are not board specific.
>
>  What I meant was, that it might also be usefull that it can read
> _other_ modes files, not just CyberGraphics. Such as AGA, EuroXY.

If I remember correctly, grfconfig is for graphics boards only, so no
use having a modes file for AGA. Custom Chip graphics and text modes
are enabled by directly setting height, width and depth. ECS/AGA can
only do certain fixed pixel rates anyway.

The grfconfig manpage says that grfconfig won't set modes for grf1,
grf2 (Retina II and III), grf4 (A2410) and will not work with grf0
(custom chips).

--
Bernd Sieker