Re: mozilla help

Hello!

> But what is wrong because the damned thing does not work!

I don't know the exact problem too. Its due to some limit in the amiga
port, so I guess it should work on other m68k ports, but I did not test
this.

> mozilla-export ends to error report Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Same here too. And I wasn't able to run the binary someone build via
crosscompilation for mac68k.

> moz-export claims that mozilla/libimg lib references an unknown
> symbol.

Can you send me the exact output?

> So, is there any way of getting either of the exectables to run.
> BTW, I patched the arch/amiga/include/vmparams.h (not sure of
> the path) and set the MAXTSIZE to 10 megabytes and recompiled
> the kernel. No help, though.

Unfortunatly I had the same experience.

Greets
--