GVP G-Force combo

Does anyone have a network connected NetBSD on an A2000 with G-Force combo
68030 CPU MMU 68882 FPU / Ariadne?

We've been trying to move our A3000 setup to such equipped machine but got
strange crashes.

1. unaligned address crash
2. vm_fault crash
3. deadlock crashes (machine can be pinged but no services, no console I/O)

All of them _seem_ to happen when the system starts swapping but no warranties
as to that.

Also reboot command brings machine to a deadlock after disk sync. Nothing
except power off (even three fingers) makes it boot again.

Are these known problems? The same setup (hard drive) DOES work in an A3000.

Regards.
--
      / /
     / /