Subject: Re: Problems with CV643D/ZII
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@theory.cs.uni-bonn.de>
From: Peter Reich <Peter.Reich@FernUni-Hagen.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/19/1997 10:56:45
Hi,

At first, sorry for the late answer but i have no connection to the inter=
net =

at home.

On Fri, 12 Dec 1997 17:04:12 +0100 Ignatios Souvatzis writes
 > > Hi,
 > Please connect a serial terminal to your internal serial port and look=

 > for messages. (I think 9600 bps, 8n1)
 > =

I couldn't try this by myself because i have no serial terminal to connec=
t to =

the serial port but my brother have done it for me. He told me that he on=
ly =

got a newline or a carriage return on the terminal.

Perhaps we will try it together again over xmas. =

Is there anything else i could do to solve this problem?
Peter Reich

---
Peter Reich                           Fernuniversit=E4t-Hagen
Tel: 02331- 987-1134                  Lehrgebiet Optische Nachrichtentech=
nik
                                      Feithstra=DFe 140
EMail: Peter.Reich@Fernuni-Hagen.de   58084 Hagen Germany