Re: 256 colours again

Gerhard Heid <gheid%swin.baynet.de@localhost> writes:
> thanks for the answers. But loadbsd -aA netbsd comes up with the wrong
> screenmode . My good old Monitor can not display that. ( must be NTSC / PAL
> Highres ( Interlace))

  The graphics driver for the Amiga Custom Chip display only supports 256
colors in dblNTCS, dblPAL, and "Super-72" modes at this time.  The standard
NTCS and PAL modes only support 16 colors.

Michael
---
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant,  Information Technology Center
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT     USA