Subject: NetBSD 1.3 ext2fs?
To: port-amiga <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Inaki Saez <jisaez@sfe.indra.es>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/16/1997 10:24:22
In my system I use AmigaDOS, Linux and NetBSD, so  I wish to have ext2fs
support in NetBSD-Amiga.
  In the distribution I have found the utilities to mount ext2fs partitions,
but the distributed kernel is compiled without ext2fs.
  I have compiled a kernel 1.3-alpha adding the corresponding line to enable
ext2fs support, and it compiled  apparently ok.
  When I try to mount the ext2fs partition (Linux partition) I get a message
like: "sd0e: Device not configured"

  Is it possible to mount ext2fs partitions or it is only possible for i386?
  Does it need a special disklabel or DOStype?

----
     Inaki.