Problems with CV643D/ZII

Hi,

I have some problems with NetBSD-1.3_BETA.
I have an A2000 with an GForce 030 Accelerator card with 16MB Ram,
Commodore Arcnet, BSC Multiface 3 and a CyberVision64/3D

The 1.3_BETA kernel won't boot with my System. It seems to me that the kernel
initializes the CV64/3D but there's no message printed on the console.

I can't even start the kernel debugger (with loadbsd -D ...).

I had no problems with NetBSD-1.3_ALPHA ( except that it locks up on a high
load).

Any hints?

Peter Reich

Peter Reich                           Fernuniversität-Hagen
Tel: 02331- 987-1134                  Lehrgebiet Optische Nachrichtentechnik
                                      Feithstraße 140
EMail: Peter.Reich%Fernuni-Hagen.de@localhost   58084 Hagen Germany