Subject: Problems with CV643D/ZII
To: None <port-amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Reich <Peter.Reich@FernUni-Hagen.de>
List: port-amiga
Date: 12/12/1997 10:55:34
Hi,

I have some problems with NetBSD-1.3_BETA. =

I have an A2000 with an GForce 030 Accelerator card with 16MB Ram,
Commodore Arcnet, BSC Multiface 3 and a CyberVision64/3D

The 1.3_BETA kernel won't boot with my System. It seems to me that the ke=
rnel
initializes the CV64/3D but there's no message printed on the console.

I can't even start the kernel debugger (with loadbsd -D ...).

I had no problems with NetBSD-1.3_ALPHA ( except that it locks up on a hi=
gh =

load).

Any hints?

Peter Reich

---
Peter Reich                           Fernuniversit=E4t-Hagen
Tel: 02331- 987-1134                  Lehrgebiet Optische Nachrichtentech=
nik
                                      Feithstra=DFe 140
EMail: Peter.Reich@Fernuni-Hagen.de   58084 Hagen Germany